- Food and Cooking
Easy Deviled Eggs Recipe
Deviled eggs are easy to make delicious snacks that are perfect for any picnic, party or potluck. This easy deviled eggs recipe can be completed from start to finish in just 25 minutes.
- a measuring cup
- a teaspoon or measuring spoon
- a sharp knife (non-serrated)
- a medium bowl
- a fork or fine mesh sieve
- a serving platter or deviled egg tray
- plastic wrap or aluminum foil (if needed)
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled and shells removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- fresh sprigs of parsley, (optional)
- paprika, (optional)
- Use a sharp knife to slice the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Put the egg yolks into a medium bowl, and set the egg white halves aside.
- Mash the egg yolks wiyh a fork.
- Add the mustard, vinegar and mayonnaise to the bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Fill the egg white halves with the egg yolk mixture.
- Align your deviled eggs on a serving platter, cover and keep refrigerated until you are ready to serve them.
- Use fresh parsley sprigs and paprika to garnish your deviled eggs if desired.
|Serving size: 1 deviled egg|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 2 g|
|Carbohydrates 0 g|
|Sugar 0 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 109 mg||36%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|