- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Seafood Recipes
Easy Dinner Menu - Tilapia, Risotto, & Broccoli Recipes
Three Simple Recipes = One Great Dinner
Whether you are entertaining, or looking for a dinner for the family, this dinner menu will leave everyone asking for more.
This menu serves four.
You Can Have Fresh Fish Delivered to Your Door
Shop for Rice Online
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tbs. parsley
- 1 pound Tilapia, in four fillets
- 1 lemon, wedged
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400º.
- Combine the cheese, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Drizzle oil on the fish, then dredge the fish in the cheese mixture.
- Place the fish fillets on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake until the fish is opaque, about 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with lemond wedges.
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tbs. butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup rice
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup water, boiling
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- salt, to taste
- Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet, over medium heat.
- Add the onion, stirring occasionally. Sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the rice, stirring continuously for about 3 minutes, until the grains of rice are glistening and well covered.
- Increase the heat to high, and add the broth and 1 cup of boiling water.
- Bring it to a boil, while stirring occasionally.
- Once it boils, reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for another 15-20 minutes (test to check if it is done after 15 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Stir in the zest, Parmesan, and salt.
Lemon & Garlic Broccoli
- 2 tbs. butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbs. lemon juice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam the broccoli until it is tender, but still firm. You don't want to let the broccoli get mushy. It should only take about 5-7 minutes.
- Heat the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic, and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the cooked broccoli, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Cook only long enough to combine the ingredients.