Easy Double Chocolate Fireworks Bark Recipe
Surely chocolate is for not just Christmas, let alone New Year’s Eve! I’ve got a couple of fun new recipes to share with you that are perfect to celebrate all year round , starting with this super easy fireworks inspired chocolate bark. This yummy treat is perfect to make for a New Year’s gathering with family and friends, or just to make with the kids for a fun activity in advance of the big night.
- line a small baking tray with baking paper
- Break up the white chocolate and place it in a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring between each one to ensure it melts evenly. Be careful not to overheat or burn it, heat only until just melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted white chocolate onto the lined baking tray. Using the back of a spoon or spatula, spread the chocolate around so that it covers the tray in a thin, even layer. then ad the sprinkles
- Pop the tray of chocolate into the fridge to set – 10-15 minutes should be enough. Once set, remove from the fridge.
- break up into pieces
- 200g white chocolate
- 200g dark/normal (optional)
- gold sprinkles
Did you like this recipe?
© 2018 Scott Galler