- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
Easy Chicken Pesto and Pasta
This is by far the most requested meal at my house. It requires very little effort and time, and the taste will not disappoint!
Rate This Recipe
- 1 bag (14 oz) frozen chopped peppers and onions
- 2 Tbls olive oil
- 1.5 lb boneless skinless chicken, cubed
- 1 cup basil pesto
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- Shredded Parmesan, optional
- Boil water and cook pasta according to directions on package.
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook peppers and onions until soft. Set vegetables aside in bowl.
- Heat oil in the skillet used for vegetables, add chicken and cook until chicken is golden brown on the outside and not pink at all on the inside. Add vegetables and pesto and stir until mixture is warm.
- Combine the noodles and pesto mixture and serve warm. Add shredded Parmesan to each serving.
We leave out the chicken when we have vegetarians over for dinner. It is still delicious!