Easy, Fall off the Bone Ribs, in the Instant Pot!
Easy Fall off the bone ribs
I'm obsessed with my Instant Pot. I actually own two. The 6 quart and the Duo Mini. They live on my counter. If you don't have one, get one. Or get two. Give them as gifts. These are a must have, they will simplify your life and help you eat healthier. They save time and there is very little these things can't do!
For the carnivores in my home, I sometimes make ribs. You can have delicious ribs done in less than an hour and your family will love them! This is seriously the easiest rib recipe you will ever find. And with the Instant Pot, you do not need any culinary skills. I'm not one to carry on about long recipes. Everything you need is below. Skip to it and get cooking! You will love this recipe!
Instant Pot Ribs
- Instant Pot 6 qrt, or
- Mini Duo 3 qrt
- Pork or Beef Ribs, Membrane Removed
- Spice Rub your choice
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tbsp Liquid Smoke
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- BBQ sauce your choice
Get your Instant Pot!
Baby Back Ribs
The best, fastest, easiest ribs you'll ever eat!
- Prepare your ribs by removing the thin skin of the membrane on the ribs. This is a thin layer of white fiber. It will peel off like a sheet. Slather all sides of the ribs with your favorite spice or spice rub.
- In your instant pot or Instant Pot Duo Mini, add 1 cup of water, 1/2 cup Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/4 tbsp of liquid smoke, and 1/4 tsp of Worcestershire sauce. Stir. Next, add the trivet or steam rack to your pot to keep the ribs from floating in liquid.
- Set the pot for high pressure. Thawed Baby back ribs for 25-30 minutes Thawed Spare ribs for 30-35 minutes
- When the ribs are done, do a quick pressure release. Line a pan with foil, place the ribs on the foil, coat generously with your chosen BBQ sauce and broil in your oven for another 5-10 minutes.
- Add more sauce if desired, serve and enjoy!
Good & tasty Rib Rub
Please rate this recipe!
© 2018 Rebecca