Easy Fast Dip Recipes
Best Veggie Dip
My sister in law introduced me to this dip years ago and we make it all the time because it's one of our favorites. Not only is it fast and easy to make but it only has two ingredients.
- Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix
- Sour Cream
Open up the container of sour cream and add 3/4 of the package of soup mix. Stir well, transfer to a dip bowl and serve. Make it ahead of time and keep it refrigerated.
This dip can be used with either raw vegetables or with your favorite type of chips.
Instructions for Spinach Dip
- Drain the frozen spinach and squeeze the water by pressing through a colander or press.
- In a bowl mix the vegetable soup mix with sour cream, mayonnaise and chopped onion. Mix in the drained spinach and stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Hollow out the pumpernickel bread leaving a 2 inch shell all the way around. Cut the bread you removed into bite size dipping pieces.
- Add the dip to the hollowed out bread shell bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
When all the dip is gone you can still enjoy the bowl that has been soaked in this delicious dip.
If you've never had this spinach dip you really should try it as it is always welcomed no matter where you serve it. I've taken it to serve at showers, parties, and even wedding receptions.
If you're having a large crowd you may want to make up a double amount as it goes fast and people will be asking for more.
- 1 package of Vegetable Knorr Soup Mix
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen spinach drained really well
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 cups of sour cream
- 1/4 cup - 3/4 cup of chopped green or sweet onion (optional)
- 1 round pumpernickel bread
Smoked Salmon Serving Suggestions
- Serve with crackers or your favorite bread
- Stuff into small pita's
- Spread onto tortilla shells with lettuce, roll and cut into bite sized pieces
- Use as a vegetable dip
The first time I had this my father in law asked me if I like his smoked salmon that he'd made especially for me in is new smoker. Like it, I couldn't stop eating it! For quite a few years I actually believed that he'd made this until one day while talking to his girlfriend I found out that he in fact had been pulling my leg. What a joker. She then proceeded to tell me how she makes this delicious smoked salmon dip using canned salmon.
Mix all of the following ingredients together really well. Place in a bowl lined with lettuce (optional) or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 1 large or 2 regular size cans of pink or red salmon (drained)
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup of onion chopped very fine
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder or garlic salt (optional)
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tsp of liquid smoke
Chipotle Hot Sauce
Pronounced (chee-POHT-lay) This sauce is made from smoked red jalapenos and spices. This sauce can be used in soups, stews, and sauces. Excellent on all types of meat.
Need a fast dip in a hurry when unexpected guests show up or perhaps you're craving something a little spicy. This dip is delicious with any kind of chips, tortillas, pretzels or veggies.
In a bowl combine the following:
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 4 - 6 good shakes of Chipotle Hot Sauce depending on your taste
- Stir and Serve
Sweet Dips from Glimmer Twin Fan
For a variety of sweet dips using marshmallows be sure to visit Glimmer Twin Fan's hub called Easy Marshmallow Fruit Dip.