Easy Italian Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Chicken Parm Hints:
- Make sure you use quality chicken breasts.
- Thaw chicken and refrigerate to have handy when you are read to prepare the meal.
- Have all ingredients set up and in an assembly-line format.
Chicken Parmesan is Easy and Tasty.
This dish is a real crowd-pleaser and can be altered any way you like it to fit your tastes. Keep it simple or add some extra love in the form of herbs and spices to bring out the flavor. Making this dish may take a time or two to get it down pat, but is nearly impossible to mess up.
Chicken Parm: An Italian Favorite.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 package Parmesan cheese slices or shredded
- 2 cans Hunt's four cheese pasts sauce
- 1 pound Linguine
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 4-6 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Various spices, to taste
Hunt's Four Cheese Pasta Sauce.
Chicken Parmesan Instructions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Crack eggs into a shallow bowl and whisk thoroughly. In another shallow bowl, mix together the bread crumbs and additional Italian herbs to taste.
- In a large pan or skillet, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Dip chicken breasts into whisked egg, then into bread crumb mixture and coat.
- Add coated chicken to pan or skillet and saute for about 8-10 minutes on each side. Saute chicken until cooked through and juices run clear. (Do not over cook-the chicken will bake through in oven).
- Meanwhile, pour sauce into a 9x13 inch baking dish (Glass works best). Add the chicken, and place a slice of Parmesan cheese over each chicken breast. Add the rest of the sauce to a pan and simmer on low heat, adding spices and herbs if desired.
- Bake chicken in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.
- While chicken is baking, boil pasta, adding some olive oil to boiling water.
- Remove chicken from oven, then drain noodles. Arrange chicken on top of a bed of pasts and add extra sauce to you liking.