Easy No Bake Chocolate Cheese Cream Pie
Easy No Bake Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
There are certain ingredients that I like to have handy. Some of them are instant puddings of different flavors, sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese, a container of whipped cream, and pie shells in the freezer. Of course there are other things too, but these are to topic of today.
Every Saturday my daughters and their families come over for the afternoon and dinner. Of course there has to be dessert. I was looking for something and had these ingredients but no recipe so I experimented to see if I could make a cream cheese pie without baking it. I'm sure there are other recipes but I wanted to see for myself.
Most cheese cakes or pies required eggs, but I don't trust that if I'm not baking so I omitted the eggs. To lighten it up I folded in a whole container of the whipped cream.
It was so easy, I'm almost embarrassed to give you the recipe, but I will anyhow. I guess you could make this pie in other flavors, like with vanilla pudding mix or even the cheesecake pudding mix or whatever you like. But since it is Valentine's Day, I wanted to use Chocolate. It turned out so creamy and light and the cream cheese did not overpower it but gave it substance. There won't be one piece left over, I know it.
I hope you all enjoy a very nice Valentine's Day with your loved ones.
To make it prettier, just spread more Cool Whip on top and top that with chocolate shavings.
Photos of Easy Chocolate Pie
Tips for Pie Shell
You can use the refrigerated pie shells that you have to bake or you can buy the frozen shells that are already baked.
You can also use the graham cracker crusts already made up or the cookie crumb shells already made up.
- 9" pie shell, baked
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8oz. box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 8oz. container Cool Whip
- Have a 9" baked pie shell ready
- Beat the cream cheese till lite and fluffy. Add the instant chocolate pudding mix and beat till blended.
- Beat in the sweetened condensed milk. Batter will be thick at this point.
- Fold in the whipped cream, half a container at a time. Use all the whipped cream.
- Pour into pie shell. Refrigerate until ready to use.