Easy 3 Step Pizza Sauce Recipe
I'm usually a very lazy person and although I do love cooking, I still tend to look for a easy way to do it. If you're like me you'll love this easy, fast and simple pizza sauce recipe!
- 8 medium sized tomatoes, diced
- 8 leaves of fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli flakes
- A pinch of oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- I like it a little sweet which is why I add the sugar but it's actually totally optional!
- The salt it optional too- if you don't like it salty add less or none depending on your taste and if you like it saltier add a little more!
- I like it a little spicy too which is why I add the chilli flakes but they're optional too!
- You can use this sauce for not only pizza but lots of other things like pizza rolls, bread pizza, with pasta and more!
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend on low until everything is blended and the basil leaves are made into small bits.
- Take the blended mixture and transfer it to a pot and boil on medium till it bubbles. Then lower the heat a little and let cook until there's no more water left and it's thickened.
- Once the it's thickened it's ready to use!
© 2018 Pooja