Easy Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
DELICIOUS PUMPKIN MUFFINS (So easy to make!)
- 1 Box Spiced Cake Mix (18 oz.)
- 1 Can Pumpkin (15 oz.)
- 1 Cup Water
- (Optional) Chocolate chips, nuts, sugar or cinnamon toppings, etc.
- Mixing Bowl and Spoon / Electric Mixer if you have one
- Muffin or Mini-Muffin Baking Tins
- Muffin/Cupcake Paper
- Cooking Spray
- (Optional) Cake Decorator
*Makes 24 regular size muffins (36 mini)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In mixing bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin then stir, slowly adding in up to 1 cup water. You don't have to use 1 whole cup of water if you don't want the muffins to be too moist. It's ok if you do. Add optional ingredients like chocolate chips. Stir and mix well.
- Put muffin paper in baking tins and spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon batter into each tin. I used a cake decorating tube to make it easier to put the batter into each cup.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Test by poking a toothpick into the center of 1 muffin; if it comes out clean, it's done!