Easy Recipe: Lamb Burgers
- 1 slice Brown bread
- 1 Carrot, roughly chopped
- 250g Minced lamb
- 4 Spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon Ground cumin
- Splash of Tabasco Sauce
- 1 Egg (if desired)
- Break up the bread and whizz in a food processor to make fresh crumbs. Remove to a mixing bowl.
- Do the same to the carrot until chopped very finely. Add to the same mixing bowl.
- Add the lamb, spring onions, cumin and Tabasco sauce to the mixing bowl.
- Season to taste.
- Mix together with the egg (if used).
- Shape into burgers.
- Cook the burgers in a hot pan for 5 minutes each side. Serve immediately.
These can be eaten on their own and make for a good starter if you shape them small.
If made large, they can be served in burger buns with some salad and a sauce of your choice.