Easy Salad Recipe that Taste Awesome
Salads are quite easy to make. They are also extremely healthy for you. The art of making a salad that taste great comes down to learning how to properly prepare one. Your salad doesn't have to be bland. Just use the right ingredients and you will have a great dish to serve to relatives and friends.
Remember, cooking doesn't have to be hard. Following basic directions and a simple routine will save you from spending much time in the kitchen. My roasted brussel sprouts salad recipe is easy and delicious. Now let's get started cooking this great and super healthy dish.
- 1 LB brussels sprouts chopped 1/2 cup of greek yogurt, Mixed greens
- 1tsp of salt and pepper to taste, 2tbsp of Balsamic vinegar, 1/3 carrots shredded
- 1tsp of garlic powder, 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1/3 cup of sliced almonds
- 2tbsp of olive oil, 1 clove of fresh garlic minced, 1/3 cup of dried cranberries
- Large bowl, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, Mixing spoon
- Place 1 lb of brussels sprouts on a oiled baking sheet add 1tsp of salt and pepper to taste, then add tsp of garlic powder and two tablespoon of olive oil. Mix well and place in a 400 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine 1/4 cup of greek yogurt, 2tbsp of Balsamic vinegar, 2tbsp of olive oil, 1/2 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1 clove of minced garlic and dash of salt and pepper to taste. Mix well and set aside
- Take roasted Brussels sprouts out of the oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl place mixed greens, 1/3 cup of carrots shredded, 1/3 cup of sliced almonds, 1/3 cup of dried cranberries, 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese all together. Make sure to mix well. Then add roasted Brussels sprouts and top with greek yogurt dressing. Toss together well before serving this awesome salad.
Some Tips and Facts
Recent research has shown those who incorporated salads into their daily meals were 50% less likely to develop cancer. Salads are high in fiber and other important nutrients. A salad adds a healthy boost to your overall well being.
Try eating a salad with crackers, croutons and a side of peaches. Remember, fruits are equally important to your health. Peaches in general are considered to be a super food. It is often used in Chinese medicine to prevent a host of various illnesses. You just can't go wrong with a simple bowl of peaches on the side with your meal.
I will also like to note that smoothies are great as well. It can help to boost your immune system, plus smoothies are incredibly simple and easy to make.
All you will need is a blender and your favorite fruits or vegetables. Add smoothies to your diet and watch and see the amazing improvements it will make to your health.
Smoothies add a additional nutritional value when paired with a salad. Start your journey to weight loss and eating healthy using the tips I have listed here today. With that said, this concludes my article on how to make an easy and tasty salad recipe. Please, feel free to leave your comments below. As always, I look forward to hearing from you.