- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Easy Dessert Recipe: Chocolate Peanut Clusters
This Crock Pot recipe is so easy and so delicious! It makes a great addition to any dessert table, or just to snack on at home. I have given these away in pretty baskets as teacher gifts, and they are always appreciated!
The best part is that it takes very little time and effort to make them. The Crock Pot does all the work!
2 lbs vanilla candy coating
4 oz German chocolate bar
16 oz dry roasted peanuts, lightly salted
12 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a standard-sized Crock Pot, place a slow cooker liner to make clean-up easier.
- Place all ingredients into the Crock Pot. It is not necessary to break apart the chocolate or candy coating, as they will melt as they cook.
- Cook on high for one hour. Do not stir (you won't be able to anyway).
- After one hour, turn the Crock Pot to the low setting. Stir the contents.
- Keep the Crock Pot on low for one more hour, stirring every fifteen minutes.
- After the second hour, turn the Crock Pot off and spoon the peanut clusters onto parchment paper. Make them any size you like.
- Let the clusters harden for at least one hour. Then peel them off the parchment paper and store as needed.