Spinach Artichoke Dip
My son Dave loves to cook! He has a standing request to bring his Artichoke Spinach Dip to every gathering! This dip is delicious. It is best when served warm but tastes very good even after it has cooled off. Dave's Artichoke Spinach Dip is Gluten Free so everyone can enjoy!
- 10 ounces Alfredo Sauce
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 14 ounce can Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 10 ounces Frozen Chopped Spinach
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan/Romano Cheese, shaved
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Transfer to a baking dish
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes until cheese is bubbling and edges are slightly golden brown
- Transfer Artichoke Spinach Dip to a serving bowl.
- Taco Chips, Breadsticks or Pita Bread Triangles can be used for dipping
- You can also scoop out the center of a loaf of Hawaiian Bread and place Artichoke Spinach Dip into the scooped out center. Put the loaf on a large platter.Tear the bread scooped out of the center into bite sized pieces and arrange around the dip