Easy and Hearty Grilled Hamburgers
Easy and Hearty Hamburgers
There are several other additions you can add to this recipe. You can top it with traditional lettuce, tomatoes, onion and pickle or try green olives, black olives ranch or sliced ham. Or to mix things up a bit instead of adding the mushrooms and onion to the meat try adding them together in a skillet and cooking until tender or do them on a flat grilling surface over low heat. A family favorite way of serving this is with the mushrooms and onion on top followed up with a piece of bacon and Swiss cheese on a lightly buttered and grilled Hamburger Bun with sesame seeds. Additionally you can cook this to desired tempreture I personally like mine med - well so the cooking times may need to be adjusted to suit.
- 2 Lbs Fresh Ground Chuck
- 1 Cup Green Pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 Cup Onion, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Jalapino, finely diced
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Tsp Fresh Garlic, Minced
- 1/8 Tsp Liquid smoke
- 3 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, finely snipped
- 1/8 Tsp Black pepper
- 1/8 Tsp Cajun Spice, Zaterains
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese, grated
- In a large bowl mix all ingrediants and then form into 7 patties. Heat grill to Med - Med high heat and place patties on grill and cook until desired doneness is achieved. Top with you favorite toppings and enjoy.