- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Easy double fried egg sandwich on toasted round flat bread, with ham and cheese!
Easy, delicious, fried egg, ham and cheese sandwich
Great recipe to be loved by the whole family! Enjoy!
Cook on Medium Heat
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 eggs, yokes broken
- 1 slice deli baked ham
- 1 slice cheese, of your choice
- 2 slices round flat bread, toasted
- butter, to taste, for bread
- salt and pepper to taste
Flip over after stacked for additional cooking until cheese is melted.
- In medium skillet over medium heat on stove, add 1 tablespoon butter and let melt
- Crack 2 eggs in pan and break yolks with spatula
- Toast two slices of flat bread in toaster
- Flip eggs over in pan. Top 1 egg with 1 slice of cheese of your choice (American, Swiss, etc.), and 1 slice of deli baked ham. Then place second egg on top of ham.
- Cook thoroughly.
- Flip whole stack over to cook a little longer and make sure cheese is melted.
- Turn heat off. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place egg stack on toasted and buttered flat bread.
- Let cool a little before eating. Melted cheese can drip and burn.
Warning! Dairy Allergy!
|Serving size: Can Substitute Lactose-Free Cheese|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|