The Easiest and Fluffiest Vegan (Eggless) Pancakes Ever!
Trust me, these are the best vegan pancakes that are both healthy and tasty at the same time. In fact, these pancakes are better than the usual ones with eggs.
A couple of my friends have tried this recipe because they are vegetarians and don't eat eggs and they loved it, which concludes that these pancakes are definitely the best, however, I will leave up to you to decide.
So if you are allergic to eggs or simply do not want to use those and are wondering how to make these, you are sorted; this recipe is for you. Oh wait, even without the above reasons, do give it a try!
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ceylon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup raw low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- drizzle honey or agave syrup
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- Slowly add 1 cup milk, extra virgin coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Do not over-mix. Avoid lumps and try to make a smooth batter.
- Heat a griddle at medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot, heat the butter and add the melted butter to the pancake batter and mix it.
- When the pan is hot, pour a ladleful of batter for each pancake. Do not spread the batter with the ladle. Cook till the side is golden brown in colour.
- Flip the pancake and cook until the opposite side is golden brown.
1. The pan should not be over-heated otherwise the pancakes will get burnt.
2. To get that nice golden colour, keep the stove to medium-high heat and lower the temperature while pouring the mixture over the skillet.
3. Try to use non-fat or cow milk to keep the mixture as light as possible.
4. Try incorporating as healthy stuff as possible like the Extra virgin or cold-pressed coconut oil instead of regular vegetable oil, since the former is healthier.
5. Adding hot butter from the pan to the batter would ensure the prominent fluff.
|Serving size: 7|
|Calories from Fat||72|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 8 g||12%|
|Saturated fat 5 g||25%|
|Carbohydrates 30 g||10%|
|Sugar 6 g|
|Fiber 2 g||8%|
|Protein 4 g||8%|
|Cholesterol 15 mg||5%|
|Sodium 100 mg||4%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Not only me, even those who have tried this recipe, have confessed that these are the best vegan pancakes ever! Airy, super soft and so fluffy! Have some honey or agave syrup drizzled over it to sweeten it apart from the sweetness it carries, because it adds a different level of aroma and sweetness to the pancakes; because for the person with a sweet tooth, these might not be very sweet by themselves, because it is made keeping a healthy breakfast in mind and not a dessert.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Nikita P