- Food and Cooking»
- Breakfast Recipes
Eggs and Yogurt
Eggs and Yogurt Breakfast Recipe
An excellent and delicious breakfast recipe that could empower your day consists mainly of eggs and yogurt. It is highly nutritious and gives your body a lot of energy. This quick breakfast recipe takes less than 5 minutes to prepare and is considered a healthy food as explained below the recipe.
- 2 Eggs.
- 4 Ounces (130 grams) of plain yogurt.
- 1-2 table spoons of cooking oil.
- Dash of salt.
- Add 1-2 table spoon of cooking oil to the frying pan.
- Heat the cooking oil in the frying pan and bring it to a warm stage.
- Remove the pan away from the heat source.
- Break the eggs and carefully add onto the frying pan for approximately 30 seconds.
- Flip the eggs onto the other side for another 30 seconds.
- Pure plain yogurt on top of the fried eggs in the frying pan.
- Remove the pan away from heating source and add salt as desired.
Gently stir the eggs and yogurt mixture together and with a spoon manage to cut the eggs’ whites and yolk into small pieces to the size of a tea spoon.
Serves 1-2 people.
Worried about Cholesterol? No problem. Add 3-4 Table spoons of olive oil or go to e-Cooking Food Recipes .
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions and do let others know what you think in the comment section.