Fast and Easy Recipes for Kids - No Bake Scotcheroos
No bake cookie recipes are great when you have kids and are also a great classroom project. No Bake Scotheroos are a quick-fix treat that are ready in minutes and also budget friendly. It doesn't get much better than that. Made with chocolate and peanut butter, every bite is absolutely incredible.
- 1 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Chocolate Frosting (or melted chocolate chips)
- Mix syrup and sugar in big saucepan. Heat at a medium temperature, stiring until sugar melts.
- Add peanut butter. When this mixture boils, move from stovetop and stir in Rice Krispies.
- When thoroughly mixed, spread in 13X9" pan.
- Top with frosting/chocolate chips. Cool. Cut into bars.