FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES RESTAURANT – A Restaurant Review
FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES RESTAURANT - A Restaurant Review
Five Guys Burgers and Fries – A Restaurant Review
Five Guys Burgers and Fries Restaurant Review: I have enjoyed eating burgers and fries from Five Guys for several years now. I used to buy food at Five Guys in Washington, DC over a decade ago. I really enjoyed the food from Five Guys and when I would stop by the Five Guys restaurant location in DC, roasted peanuts in the shell were offered to customers free of charge while they waited for their Five Guys food orders to be prepared. While I have been living in Greensboro, North Carolina for a decade now since moving from Washington, DC, I only started eating food from the Five Guys restaurant here in Greensboro three years ago, in late 2015. I was going to Kay jewelers to have some of my jewelry repaired and cleaned and there was a Five Guys right near there.
That particular restaurant, Five Guys had been pretty far from my mind since my DC days!
As many of my food recipes and restaurant reviews will show, I am quite a foodie and I enjoy trying out the food at various restaurants. Our family has enjoyed many new and tasty treats, pleasing to the palate this way. We are never bored when it comes to food, always trying something new and different.
- I had never thought to check a directory and look to see if there is a Five Guys restaurant in Greensboro, NC. I just happened to stumble upon it. Five Guys Burgers and Fries Restaurant is not a restaurant that I frequently see advertising for in circulars and certainly not in television commercials or marketing materials in general.
- I was not reminded about Five Guys restaurant until I was on this outing and literally steps from the restaurant’s door so it was then and there, that I decided that I wanted to go to Five Guys Restaurant. What I was thinking was, “Hey, there’s a Five Guys Restaurant here! Yay! Awesome!”
- Five Guys Restaurant has been in business since 1986.
- Five Guys Restaurant does have a website, fiveguys.com.
There's a Five Guys Restaurant here! Yay! Awesome!
As I walked into the Five Guys restaurant location here in Greensboro, North Carolina, the roasted peanuts were also being served at this location. The fries at Five Guys are cooked in peanut oil.
On that day, way back in 2015, I remember getting a nice selection of items to share with the family and then I did not really order much again after that, but more recently, in summer 2018 I have placed a couple of food orders for food from Five Guys restaurant.
The food photos of food from Five Guys restaurant that are contained in this hub are from a food order placed just a couple of weeks ago.
My favorite item to buy specifically from Five Guys are the Five Guys fries.
- They are prepared Cajun style in a very unique and flavorful way. They taste so good. The burgers are also good.
- The hot dogs are split in two and grilled for maximum flavor. They are really good.
- One thing that I love about Five Guys is that you can choose from such a wide selection of toppings for the burgers and hot dogs.
Delicious grilled onions, grilled green peppers, pickles, and mushroom can all be added to your burger or hot dog. The only thing that I always refuse on everything are the mushrooms. You can also get the condiments –
- A-1 steak sauce,
- hot sauce and more.
- The prepared burgers and hot dogs from Five Guys are wrapped in foil when given to a to-go customer and this is my own preferred way to always wrap burgers and hot dogs that I cook at home as well.
- The burgers and hot dogs are hot, tasty and moist when you are ready to eat them.
- Generally, the hot, grilled food from Five Guys is very delicious. This is definitely are restaurant that I would recommend for you to visit for great burgers, hot dogs and fries.
Cajun style fries from Five Guys
Some of the current menu prices at Five Guys
- A large Cajun style Five Guys fries is served in a large cup. It is a generous, overflowing portion & it costs $5.99
- Hot dogs and little hamburgers cost around $5.39 each and you can select several toppings.
- Larger hamburgers cost over $8 & larger cheeseburgers cost over $9.
- You can select an extra burger patty for $2.
President Obama placing an order at Five Guys
Five Guys - preparing the fries
Five Guys All-The-Way Bacon Cheeseburger preparation
FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES RESTAURANT
FIVE GUYS BURGERS AND FRIES RESTAURANT
Restaurant food taste and quality
5 stars out of 5 stars
Restaurant food prices / value for the money
3 stars out of 5 stars
If you have never visited Five Guys Burgers and Fries Restaurant before, what food item do you think you would be most interested in getting from Five Guys?
What food item do you think you would most like to order?
© 2018 Nyesha Pagnou MPH