- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes»
- Spirits Recipes
Flabongo - The Pink Flabongo Shot Recipe
Rate This Recipe
Flabongo Tribute Shot
About a year ago I was introduced to the Flabongo. What is the Flabongo you ask? Well it is a pink flamingo lawn ornament turned into a beer bong. Why you ask? Well according to the creators hoses and funnels belong in the garage so why would you want to bong a beer from one? I agree totally and me being a creator of cocktail recipes I decided that I liked this little flamingo so much I would create a tribute shot recipe called the Pink Flabongo Shot. I hope you enjoy the recipe; it's a little fruity with the X Rated liquor but it packs a punch so beware the flabongo shot is no tame bird. We have tried to make the color as close as we could to the actual pink flamingo
- 2.5 ounces Pinnacle Cherry Whipped Vodka
- 2.5 ounces X Rated Fusion Liquor
- 3/4 ounce Club soda
- Splash Grenadine
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour in the vodka, Xrated, club soda and grenadine
- You will want to stir this with a bar spoon instead of shaking it so you dont loose the light carbonation.
- Strain into your favorite chilled shot glasses, and before you take your shot yell "Flabongo"
Well there you have it, the Pink Flabongo Tribute Shot Recipe. I have also heard of people filling there Flabongo with beer and then pouring the shot in the flabongo before consuming there bong full of beer. If you dont have one and dont want to spend the money you could always buy your own bird and make one yourself. Please drink and party safely; before you ever bong a beer or shoot the pink flabongo make sure you are of proper drinking age and are well hydrated, always designate a driver if out and about. Thanks for reading -Mike