Sugarless & Flourless High Fibre Chocolate Brownie suitable for Diabetics
This recipe that I created or modified is perfect for vegetarians who still eat eggs and diabetics too because it is sugar free! It is suitable for everyone unless you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients.
Perfect as a snack or dessert, it is the guilt-free healthy alternative and substitute to the traditional brownie.
It is so rewarding to be able to create this recipe, enjoy eating it and sharing it with all of you! I hope you all will enjoy my recipe and share my hub recipe with your friends and loved ones too. In the meantime, I will be embracing and enjoying my healthy chocolate brownie :)
Bon Appetit Everyone!
Want a Slice? It's yummy!
- Soak the Chia seeds in water and stir until the consistenct thickens to a mucilage texture
- Soak the psyllium husks and stir well with water until consistency thickens
- Put Stevia, Egg, Avocado and cacao powder and protein powder and mix well
- Add all other ingredients and mix until smooth
- Bake in preheated fan forced oven at 160 degrees celsius for between 15 to 23 minutes until cooked
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds, Soaked in 250ml or 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon Psyllium husks, Soaked in 3/4 cup water
- 1 Egg
- 1 Large Avocado, Mashed
- 1/4 Cup Cacao powder
- 1 cup Aminoplex Protein Powder Choc flavored
- 1 cup Dessicated Coconut
- 100g Dark Chocolate (70%l, Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Maca root powder
- 1/2 to 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1-2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1/4 Cup Stevia powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 Cup Peanut butter
Batter before baking
Suitable for those who would like to reduce the intake of the most addictive deadly poison we all know as Sugar, Stevia is a wonderful substitute and a much healthier alternative. Fructose which is highly available in most fruits is also responsible for a wide variety of chronic diseases such as gout, high uric acid and metabolic acid levels, acidosis, rheumatism etc just to name a few.
Sugar is more addictive than a lot of drugs and is a silent killer and cause of many chronic diseases including diabetes.
By adopting a high fibre diet, this will help in improving our general wellbeing, regularity, digestion, reducing our cholesterol and also keeps us full for longer.