For French Fries Lovers..
I'm desperately waiting for your rating!
Some Information About This Fast Food!
- French fries is the best fast food ever eaten by someone. They are basically batonnet or allunette cut potato that are normally deep fried or baked in an oven.
- French fries typically served hot either soft or crispy and they are generally eaten as a part of dinner , lunch or snack.
- They are generally salted or served with sauce or ketchup. In some restaurants it is topped with different ingredients like cheese , butter , vegetables and spices.
- They are cut into variety shapes and sometimes instead of potato sweet potato is used.
In the end it should be made perfectly to get best taste for this I am going to give you a recipe!
French Fries Cutting Machine!
Tools That You Will Be Needing For Perfect Fries!
So , of course for this recipe you will be needing some tools which are optional but if you want perfect fries you will be needing them :
- A french fries cutting machine ( you can also use knife but for best result use machine)
- A deep frying machine (you can also use pans but for better result use deep frying machine)
I have given the link where you can buy these tools for best results!
So lets get started!
Here comes the recipe!
You Will Need These..
- 3 large potatoes, peeled
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- a pinch salt
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- Cut the fries using machine or knife ( for better result use machine )
- Soak these fries in cold water for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl add water into it and add four tablespoon of sugar (you can also add honey in it) and let the sugar dissolved in water.
- When the sugar is dissolved add those fries from cold water into this mixture for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes take all the fries out of the water and let it dry on tissue paper and then refrigerate it for 10 minutes , in this way the fries will become more crunchy.
- After refrigerating fries , heat the oil in a deep fryer or in the pan and then put these fries into the hot oil.
- Take a spatula and start tossing the fries so that it won't stick. Make sure that the heat must be at medium level.
- When the fries are tender perfectly , increase the level of heat and start tossing until fries turn into golden color.
- Take the crispy fries out of the oil and let them dry on newspaper (fries won't stick on newspaper) you can also use tissue paper.
- And your crispy MacDonald fries are ready to serve.( serve hot with ketchup or any other sauce)
Here are these fries frying!
You Can Also Check This Video!
You Can Also Add Toppings!
Cheese and pepper
Half cup of cheese and half teaspoon of pepper
Chilli flakes and mustard
half cup of mustard and half teaspoon chilli flakes
mayonnise and spring onions
half cup of mayonnise and 2 tablespoon of spring onions.
chopped spring onions
Nutrition In This Dish!
|Serving size: 1 plate|
|Calories from Fat||135|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Unsaturated fat 5 g|
|Carbohydrates 41 g||14%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 4 g||16%|
|Protein 4 g||8%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|Sodium 210 mg||9%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Fries That I Made At Home!
How to make Sriracha Sauce for Fries?
Fries without sauce is totally impossible. Let's create a sriracha sauce just for our crispy fries. Here comes the recipe :
- Mayonnaise, 1 cup.
- Sriracha sauce, 4 tbsp.
- Smoke paprika, 1 tsp.
- Pinch of slat.
- Black pepper powder, 1 tsp.
Mix all the given ingredients in a bowl. Serve it with hot fries and enjoy the tasty feast!
Sriracha Sauce with Crispy Fries!
"A day without fries is like a ship without a radar."
Waiting for your answers!
Which sauce goes perfect with the fries?
That's it and I hope so that this recipe helped you out in any way and please don't forget to like and give comments.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2016 Lucy Brian