Kids Finger Food - Healthy Sweet Potato Wedges
Healthy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato fries are a healthy alternative to the traditional french fry. These are great for picnics, and so simple to make! They pair great with burgers and can be baked or grilled!
- 2-3 Sweet Potatoes, peeled
- chili powder, optional
- olive oil
- Heat grill to HIGH.
- Cut sweet potatoes lengthwise to make wedges.
- Brush the wedges with a few tsps olive oil and a dash of salt.
- Grill until light golden brown, and just cooked through. (About 6 minutes)
- FOR BAKING:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Coat with a few tsps of olive oil and a dash of salt
- Bake for 30-35 minutes