- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes»
- Spirits Recipes
Frozen Strawberry Margaritas Recipe
This is an easy recipe for make-at-home restaurant-style Frozen Strawberry Margaritas. You may want to stock up on the ingredients, because these flavorful icy concoctions are sure to have you and your guests coming back for more!
- 4 margarita glasses
- a small plate
- a blender
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened whole strawberries
- 6oz frozen limeade concentrate (1/2) can
- 4oz tequila
- 2oz orange liqueur
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1/2 cup coarse sugar
- 4 whole fresh strawberries, optional
- Put the coarse sugar on a small plate.
- Rim your margarita glasses with sugar. To do this, first cut the lime into quarters. Next, rub one lime quarter around the rim of each of your four glasses. Now dip the glasses into your plate of sugar, and set the glasses aside.
- In your blender combine tequila, triple sec, frozen limeade concentrate and ice cubes. Close the lid, and blend until combined.
- Pour the blended mixture into your prepared glasses.
- Garnish each of the cocktails with a whole strawberry (if desired).
I hope you enjoy your Frozen Strawberry Margaritas. If this recipe was helpful please take a few seconds to scroll back up near the top of this page, and give it a 5-star rating. I'd really appreciate your support.
Also if you have another great frozen coctail recipe please feel free to share it with us in the comments section below. Thank You!