Easy Fruit Cobbler
I love warm blackberry cobbler with vanilla ice cream on top! I don't love the hassle of mixing, rolling and cutting dough for the strips needed to make the crust. I've found a solution! When I first heard this I thought it would never work but I tried it and was pleasantly surprised! If you want a quick, easy and delicious fruity desert this is the one!
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 can fruit in juice or light syrup, of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease backing dish with 1 tbs of butter. Cut remaining butter into 1/4 inch pats to line bottom of dish.
- Pour in flour, milk. sugar and canned fruit. Stir only lightly. Mixture will be lumpy and all of the flour won't be mixed smooth but thats ok.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until crust bubbles up and turns golden brown. Allow to cool to warm and serve with ice cream.
Use the buttons below (in the thumbs up/down section) to leave feedback on what you thought about this article. Thanks for reading!
- Amazon.com: COBBLER DISH - PONDEROSA: Kitchen & Dining
Shop at the Amazon.com Kitchen & Dining Store. Free Super Saver Shipping on Qualified Orders.