Growing up I always loved eating Fruit Roll-ups! Who am I kidding? I still love them!
Why buy them when you can make them and have any flavor you want?
- 1 (3 Ounce) Package Jello, (Any kind)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
- Light spray non-stick cooking spray on a 8 Inch pan and make sure it's coated completely.
- Stir together your Jello Powder and the Water and microwave for 1 minute. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir until jello is fully dissolved in the water. (If you need to you can put the jello back in the microwave for 20 more seconds.)
- Add your Marshmallows and microwave until they begin to puff (around 25-40 seconds). (If you overcook the marshmallows the layers won't be noticeable.) Mix in the Marshmallows quickly until they are dissolved.
- Pour into your pan and refrigerate for 45 minutes or until they are set. (Creamy layer will float to the top once they are.)
- The jello should be easy to handle now and should be firm. Now you can tightly roll it up (with seam side downward.) Cut Jello into slices, pulling the string around the roll-up and crossing it, slowing pulling upward. (Dental Floss works best to slice it.) Refrigerate any left overs. Enjoy!!