Fuji II restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina - Restaurant Review
Side of grilled shrimp with zucchini, onions, mushrooms and brown sauce, served by Fuji II restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina
Fuji II restaurant
Fuji II Asian cuisine restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina – Restaurant Review
Fuji II restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina offers are large selection of tasty food at reasonable prices. I especially like the seafood. Fuji II offers an excellent tasting white sauce that is great for dipping the meat and seafood.
- Fuji II is a restaurant that my family just tried purchasing food from for the first time.
- We enjoyed the food items that we bought from Fuji II restaurant.
- We ordered our food in a way that offered a lot of variety and allowed us to sample many different items.
- We purchased side items of filet mignon sold for around $6 at Fuji II restaurant, scallops, shrimp sold for around $5 and flounder served at around $5.
- All of these items were served with vegetables including a generous amount of zucchini, mushrooms and onions as well as rich, brown sauce.
The side items of filet mignon, shrimp, flounder, and scallops from Fuji II restaurant were all served with plentiful vegetables including zucchini.
Filet mignon from FUJI II Restaurant
Food order from Fuji II restaurant
From FUJI II restaurant, we additionally ordered a pint of white rice for $1.95, an order of plain lo mein for around $6, and a large french fries for around $3.
Add to all of that a small wonton soup and spring rolls and that’s about it. Everyone had plenty of food to eat and was very satisfied.
- The filet mignon was cut into small cubed pieces of beef and mixed with the zucchini slices and pieces of onion, topped off with the brown sauce as the food photo enclosed will illustrate.
- The flounder, shrimp and scallops were all served in a similar way, so when ordering meat and seafood sides from Fuji II restaurant, it would be good if you really like zucchini a lot. The flounder, shrimp and scallops are grilled, not fried and they are delicious
- The spring rolls were crispy and tasty, but smaller in size than expected
- When ordering plain lo mein from Fuji II restaurant, don’t mistake it for vegetable lo mein. It really is plain with no meat, seafood OR vegetables contained in it at all, but it is very tasty
- The wonton soup and accompanying crispy noodles are quite good
- We were given some complimentary Chinese donuts that were sprinkled with sugar. On top of the box of Chinese donuts was a cute note that said, “Thank you. This is free.” with a smiley face. How nice!
- We were given a generous amount of napkins, disposable forks and disposable spoons with our food order.
Scallops, presented in a similar way to other meat and seafood sides served by Fuji II restaurant
The food from FUJI II RESTAURANT was enjoyable
Overall, we were very happy with everything in our food order from Fuji II restaurant. What our family always has a tendency to do when we order from restaurants is get a large selection for variety and share everything up to see what the various food items taste like.
With our food order from Fuji II restaurant, we really did like everything very much. I very much liked the onions, much more so than the zucchini and mushrooms served with the meat and seafood sides. As I have discussed in several of my other restaurant review and recipe hubs, I don’t eat mushrooms. I did not make any vegetable substitution requests but perhaps a potential customer would be able to do so at Fuji II restaurant. I am not sure. Usually at most restaurants, it would not be a problem if you wanted to mention “Can I have more onions instead of mushrooms? No mushrooms please.”, for example. That is not a request that I thought to make this time but it is definitely something that I would think to say if we order from this restaurant, Fuji II again in the future.
- Fuji II restaurant offers very fresh and delicious tasting food at reasonable prices.
- You might find that you are offered a pleasant surprise such as a free food item with your food order.
- The food presentation is good. The food looks appetizing and also tastes great.
- Lots of needed napkins and disposable utensils are given.
- The white sauce is excellent tasting and used as a dipping sauce, it makes everything taste even better. A 2 oz cup of white sauce currently costs 35 cents at Fuji II restaurant.
We can surely see ourselves ordering food from Fuji II restaurant again in the future.
Plain Lo mein and French fries
White sauce from FUJI II Restaurant
Chinese donuts - unexpectedly free with our FUJI II restaurant food order - a pleasant surprise
If you were to order a side of meat or seafood from Fuji II restaurant, what do you think you would be most likely to order?
What would you be most likely to order?
Location of Fuji II restaurant in Greensboro, NC
Location of Fuji II restaurant in Greensboro, NC
FUJI II Restaurant
© 2018 Nyesha Pagnou MPH