Last Minute Ideas for a Picnic Invitation
What to Pack?
Where to begin? For starters tell you friend "yes" on the phone or text back "yes" to the picnic in the park with children. The ideas here are some essentials to pack.
1. Get your picnic basket
2. Put in wipes
3. Add hand sanitizer
4. Pack bottled water
7. Picnic Blanket
9. Frozen Ice Pack
These items can be left packed in your picnic basket for a future picnic.The frozen ice pack will need to be added each time from the freezer.
1. Cream Cheese Sandwiches cut into 4 triangles
2. Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches cut in a circle (if not allergic)
3. Meat and Cheese sandwich cut into 4 squares
4. Leftovers: Quiche, chicken, pie, salads
5. Watermelon cut into triangles
6. Apples cut into slices
7. Grapes in a box
9. Cheese slices
10. Packages of instant food: crackers, chips, raisins, cookies
13. Cucumbers sliced thinly
14. Celery Sticks cut thin
15. Carrots sliced or bagged carrots
In individual bottles or a jug. Always take extra.
3. Baby Wipes
5. Change of Clothes for small children
7. Cell Phone
9. Band aids
Pack up all your picnic things in your stroller or load in your car and head out with you and the children.
Have fun on your picnic with your kids and friends.
Potato Salad Recipe
- Classic Potato Salad Recipe - Food.com
Make and share this Classic Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.