Awesome Gluten Free No Bake Almond Toffee Cookies
How good are these cookies?
This is an extremely simple recipe that makes a wonderful sweet and salty cookie that is hard to resist. It also helps that these are 100% gluten free and a great alternative to the packaged brownies and cookies available. The instructions below are for the base recipe which also lends itself well to creative recipe variations.
No Bake Almond Toffee Cookies
- 1 Cup Almond Slices
- 1 Cup Salted Almond Butter
- 1/3 Cup Toffee Chips
How to make the cookies
- With a knife or food processor give the sliced almonds a quick chop
- Mix the chopped almonds and almond butter in a bowl and mix until well incoprorated
- Add in toffee chips and mix until well incorporated. Use more or less depending on how much crunch you want.
- Spoon about 1 Tbsp onto a cookie tray covered with parchment or a silicon matt.
- Place cookies in the freezer for a minimum of 1 hour to set. Freezing longer will yield better results.
- To serve remove from the freezer and allow a few minutes to start to thaw.
|Serving size: 1 Cookie|
|Calories from Fat||171|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 19 g||29%|
|Carbohydrates 10 g||3%|
|Sugar 7 g|
|Protein 5 g||10%|
|Sodium 131 mg||5%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Here are a few alternatives I have enjoyed using this base cookie dough recipe. It is very versatile and lends itself to a variety of flavor options. The frozen banana was awesome! with and without a chocolate dip coating.
Let me know of any combinations you have tried and I will post them here to share with others. Enjoy!
- Add a 1/4 cup chopped Gluten Free instant Oats to the Dough
- Spoon into dark chocolate shells
- Replace Toffee Bits with Chocolate Chips
- Use as a coating for frozen bananas
- Use as a coating for Chocolate Dipped frozen bananas
Help Spread the Word
If you have found the information in the article helpful please take a moment to share it with others.
You can do this by:
- Liking on Facebook
- Pinning on Pintrest
- Tweeting it on Twitter
It will only take a few seconds and the tools to do this are right on this page. By doing so you help increase this pages overall search engine rankings and increase the chances of someone else discovering this page.
Thank You kindly
More Articles Written By Me
- How to make Beef Jerky at home
Making beef jerky is easier than you would think. With a few simple ingredients and an oven you can make a delicious long lasting treat that is easy to store. Perfect as a take along snack or prepping
- Survival Prepping 101 Getting Started
We live in turbulent times and the possibility of civilization altering events is higher than it has ever been. Many people are stockpiling supplies to prepare for these seemingly inevitable events.
- Gluten Intolerance and it's strange symptoms - Perso...
Why go Gluten Free? - Gluten Sensitivity spectrum disorders have a long list of strange symptoms. Many celiac symptoms seem unrelated. For me it was a matter of putting the puzzle together.
- Porsche 944 Dashboard Gauge Removal 1982-1985
A step-by-step guide on how to remove the instrument cluster gauges from an early Porsche 944.
- Save money with this easy homemade laundry detergent
This easy to make laundry detergent works as well as the larger store brands and cost about $.75 a gallon to make
- Improving Agile Scrum - Making Team Retrospectives C...
Agile Scrum can be a great and effective way to manage development team projects. The team retrospective is critical to a teams ability to communicate with each other and continually improve.
- Curing Heartburn and Acid Reflux
For many suffers of chronic heartburn or acrid reflux disease the best help commonly offered is symptom management. A new understanding of the root is changing how diet changes can heal reflux.
- Learn how to become a Freemason
So you want to be a Mason? The ancient art of Freemasonry is alive and well today. It is an organization that is active in the community and has a focus to make good men great. Wan't in?
- Bearded Dragons Make Great Pets
Bearded Dragons have been a long time favorite of reptile enthusiasts for many years. They are sturdy personable lizards that make great exhibition pieces and even form bonds with their care takers.
- Do you have Knee and Hip Pain? It could be your shoe...
Often overlooked in dealing with knee and hip pain is footware. Today's footwear is designed with heavy cushioning that places the foot in unnatural positions leading to chronic pain.