Grandma's Chocolate Chip Muffin's
Can't recall when we starting making these delicious chocolate chip muffins. But it has been a tradition passed on to the next generation.
For parties, they can be made in mini-tins, the kids love them and will eat them until they get a stomach ache. For adult parties, they make a great finger dessert.
The best time is family junk food night. It's quick, its easy and its something the entire family will enjoy.
Variations can be added as well, like nuts or banana's. The chocolate can be semi-sweet, milk chocolate or dark chocolate, it's all a matter of taste and it all tastes good.
Hope you enjoy it as much as my family has.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease muffin tin.
- Sift together: flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Beat egg and add to flour mixture.
- Add milk and canola oil to mixture, stirring only to moisten the flour.
- Add chocolate chips and fold in.
- Fill greased muffin tin to 2/3 full per section.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove and cool on rack.
© 2019 Lady Liberty