- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Great Crockpot Recipes-Crockpot Chicken Thighs
Italian Style Chicken Thighs
This recipe is really easy and cheap. The recipe as stated uses 6 chicken thighs and a can of diced Italian style tomatoes that you serve over noodles or pasta.
You can easily double the recipe to feed more, and add cheese to dress up the dish and add garlic bread or breadsticks.
- 6 chicken thighs, (remove skin)
- 1 can Italian-style diced tomatoes (28 oz)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Throw these in the crockpot and cook on high for about 3 hours. Serve with egg noodles or pasta
- If you don't love garlic, use regular tomatoes, but this had a wonderful garlic flavor. The "sauce" is VERY liquidy, so if you want a more gravy-ish sauce, add some tapioca at the beginning, or partially drain the tomatoes before cooking.