Fish Tacos Jerk Recipe
Are you looking for a great recipe to please a hungry crowd? If, so you have come to the right place. Today, I will share a awesome Caribbean cuisine recipe that is healthy and delicious. Now let get started cooking.
- 6 flour tortillas 0.5 red cabbage, 2 mangos
- Three cod sirloins 120 ml of sour cream, 1 bunch of cilantro
- Two Roma tomatoes ,Two plantain bananas, one lime
- 15 milliliters jerk seasoning, cooking pan, serving plates
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Peel and cut the plantain banana(s) into fries. Put on a sheet pan lined with baking paper. Mix with a drizzle of oil, some salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for 18-22 minutes. Add more salt once out of the oven, to taste.
- In a separate sauce pan cook the fish. Coat with the Jerk mix. Heat a drizzle of oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Let the fish cook for 4-6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Cut into chunks.
- Make the salad. mix the cabbage with the tomato(es), the mango(s), half of the cilantro, the juice of half a lime, a drizzle of oil, cider vinegar (to taste) and some salt and pepper.
- Lastly, heat the tortillas. Garnish with the sour cream, the fish, the coleslaw, the cilantro and the lime juice and serve with the plantain fries.
Jerk Fish Tacos Tips
It is best to serve this dish hot. You can place left overs in the refrigerator for the next day. If you would like to add additional toppings you can but the recipe is a sure crowd pleas-er on its own.
You can serve some drinks with the fish tacos. Wine is a great choice if you're cooking for a special occasion. You can make a health smoothie as well for your younger guests such as children and teens.
People who love to eat are always the best people— Julia Child