- Food and Cooking
Greek Style Deviled Eggs Recipe
This delicious Greek-style deviled eggs recipe is just as easy to make as traditional deviled eggs. Feta cheese, olives, and oregano give these deviled eggs a unique taste that is refreshingly delicious!
deviled egg dish
plastic wrap (if your deviled egg dish is not equipped with a lid)
- 12 large hard-boiled eggs, with shells removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons pitted and finely chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise into halves.
- Separate the egg yolks and whites. Place the yolks into a large bowl, and set the whites aside.
- Mash the whites with a fork.
- Add the mayonnaise, vinegar and yellow mustard to the mashed egg yolks. Stir well.
- Fold the feta cheese, olives and oregano into your egg yolk mixture.
- Spoon your egg yolk mixture into your reserved egg white halves, placing the deviled eggs into your serving dish as you go.
- Shake a bit of paprika over the eggs and dish.
- Refrigerate your deviled eggs (covered) until setving time.
|Serving size: 1 deviled egg|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 2 g|
|Carbohydrates 1 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Cholesterol 110 mg||37%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|