- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Grilled Chicken Breasts With Yoghurt And Cucumber
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 35 min
Yields: Serves 2 people
- 2 white range chicken, without the skin
- 2 limes
- 3 natural yoghurt
- 1 tomato
- 1/2 cucumber
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- salt and pepper
Preparation of the recipe
- Practice several fairly deep, parallel grooves, distance of about 2 cm, in the flesh of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl, mix 2 yoghurt with the juice of 1 lime and 1 tablespoon of olive oil; salt and pepper.
- Flip the chicken breasts several times in this sauce, then cover with plastic wrap.
- Place in the fridge, the time to prepare the filling.
- Cut the cucumber into 2 in the lengthwise, remove seeds, cut it in half-moons.
- Cut the tomato, remove seeds, press it and charge to it in thin strips.
- Then, cut the onion into small cubes.
- Drain the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Bake 20 minutes under the grill to 200 °C (th 6-7); turn them halfway... For younger, ask an adult for the oven!
- Cut 1 lime into four, and do it grill 2 minutes per side.
- Present the salad with grilled chicken breasts and salted and pepper yoghurt in a bowl.