- Food and Cooking
Grilled Salmon with Citrus Teryaki Glaze & Pineapple-Mango Salsa
Salmon with Teryaki Glaze and Pineapple-Mango Salsa
Yummy Glazed fish with Fresh Fruit Salsa
Salmon is a delicious pink fleshed fish that has so many nutricious and healthy properties. It is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. It is also high in vitamin D and selenium which are both also healthy. Salmon helps with inflammation, cognitive function, cancer prevention, eye health, cardiovascular health, skin health, and hair health. This recipe gives a delicious way to eat salmon that is rich in nutrition and super yummy! Enjoy this fish with rice pilaf or wild rice, and french style green beans or broccoli. Also a garlic cheddar biscuit.
- 4 salmon filets
- 1/2 cup teryaki glaze, thick style
- 1/3 cup orange juice, no pulp
- 2 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, diced
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp canned jalepenos, diced
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, minced
- Use indoor grill to cook fish to almost done. Add a coating of teryaki glaze right before taking it off the grill. Fish should flake easily with a fork.
- Citrus & Teryaki Glaze: In a medium bowl mix teryaki glaze, orange juice, honey, vegetable oil, lemon juice, and ground ginger. Chill until ready to use. Brush on fish right before removing from the grill.
- Pineapple-Mango Salsa: In a medium bowl with a lid, add the pineapple, mango, tomatoes, green onions, jalepenos, and cilantro. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve salmon with wild rice and topped with pineapple-mango salsa. Enjoy!