Gluten Free Superfood Bars Make and Eat in 30 Minutes
Gluten free, Organic, No Fat and No Sugar
These bars contain everything you need for youthing, high nutrition, low calorie, superfood …. are also delicious..... made in half and hour and eaten slowly with passion.
- Take 2 large organic bananas and mash, add 1 carton of blueberries and mash again
- Add 2 half pint mugs of organic gluten free oats and sprinkle with 3 teaspoons of health giving powdered real Ceylon cinnamon - organic if possible.
- Add 1 half pint mug 3/4 filled with organic raisons and a 1/4 filled with gogi berries
- Now add 6 level dessert spoons of organic pumpkin seeds
- Mix this lovely healthy, perculating mixture together with 1 half pint mug of a mixture of mango and orange juice (or just orange juice if that's what you have)
- Spread mixture into low baking sheet and smooth out the top, bake in oven 190 degrees for just 15 minutes
- Take out of oven, leave to cool, cut into 16 sections and then lift out of pan
Eat on the move and hot or cold
These are amazing eaten cold or warmed in the oven. Try one for breakfast covered in plain organic yogourt. Take in lunch boxes, or take for car journeys.
These are a healthy eating dream, they taste sweet and delicious and are extremly nutritional and easy on your digestive system.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans, wheat free folk.
Now imagine how you can give yourself variety by just changing the blueberries for raspberries or strawberries or even cooked mashed apple?
Also change the juice once in a while, I have made these with lemon juice and apple juice.
Best nutrition is in food form
Another great variety is cooking dried apricots and using instead of the blueberries and then adding 1/4 mug of coconut replacing some of the raisons.
Keep these in the fridge in covered container to keep moisture in, they will last a week this way if you can keep your hands off them long enough!
Remember the best nutrition is in food form which your body can more easily digest and use the energy from. Don't rely on an average diet and topping up with supplements. Topping up a great diet of fresh organic foods with supplements is ok. The energy of food is the most important thing. We are all energy.
Enjoy and keep healthy and youthing at the same time.
Are foods changing your mood?
- THE YIN AND YANG OF FOOD.......
Are foods changing your mood...........The knowledge of who we are, what we are, what we are capable of becoming are thoughts of our time right now.One of the most interesting factors that can affect us on a...