Homeslice Pizza Restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina - a Restaurant Review
A delicious pizza pie, served at Homeslice Pizza Restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina
Homeslice Pizza Restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina - A Restaurant Review
Where can you go for good pizza in Greensboro, North Carolina? Homeslice Pizza Restaurant is a fantastic little not so hidden gem in Greensboro, North Carolina.
This pizza restaurant is well known and much loved in the area. The restaurant also offers marketing promotions and coupons.
As far as pizza places go, Homeslice Pizza Restaurant is very, very good!
Homeslice Pizza Restaurant - a fairly popular little spot in Greensboro, North Carolina
- Located close to a CVS pharmacy in Greensboro, Homeslice Pizza gets quite a few patrons coming in to dine.
- Homeslice Pizza is a popular little restaurant in the Greensboro area.
Our family has eaten food from Homeslice Pizza Restaurant twice so far. The first time, we dined in at the restaurant.
The second time, we ordered restaurant food delivery from Homeslice Pizza restaurant (there is a website that can be used for ordering).
When we were dining in at the Homeslice Pizza restaurant, there were several other people eating there at the same time.
Homeslice Pizza has a fairly small restaurant interior
Located next door to a bakery, Homeslice Pizza Restaurant is a bit small, not exactly spacious but with a fair amount of other customers seated at other tables while we were there, it did not feel too crowded either.
The cashier counter at the restaurant was just a few short steps away from our table.
Immediately behind that cashier counter was the kitchen area, some displays of the restaurant food and a view of the Homeslice Pizza Restaurant employees preparing the food.
The pizza balls are great at Homeslice Pizza Restaurant
One of the most impressive food items offered on the Homeslice Pizza Restaurant menu is the pizza balls, I have found.
The pizza balls at Homeslice Pizza Restaurant are delicious food menu items and quite unique among the offerings of pizza restaurant food menu items in this particular (Greensboro, NC) area.
2 for $5
The pizza balls at Homeslice Pizza Restaurant are offered at $5 for 2 or $8 for 4.
Cheesy and meat filled pizza balls
The pizza balls at Homeslice Pizza Restaurant are offered in cheese only, pepperoni and cheese or bacon and cheese flavors.
Crispy brown fried dough
For the pizza balls, a crispy brown (light or dark brown, depending on the batch) fried dough surrounds and encloses the melted mozzarella cheese and optional meat on the inside.
You will be greeted by wonderful flavors as you bite into the pizza ball and a batch of the pizza balls is served with an accompanying dipping sauce such as marinara sauce, blue cheese sauce/dressing or ranch sauce.
The pizza balls from Homeslice Pizza Restaurant have crispy fried dough on the outside and meat and tasty melted cheese on the inside.
Unfortunately, I do not currently have a food photo of the delicious pizza balls from Homeslice Pizza Restaurant to include here, but posted above, I do have a food photo of the piping hot Homeslice pizza pie that was beautifully presented at our table when we dined in at Homeslice Pizza Restaurant.
The Dagwood sandwich from Homeslice Pizza Restaurant
The Dagwood Sandwich from Home Slice Pizza Restaurant is also very good.
The Dagwood sandwich from Homeslice Pizza Restaurant in Greensboro, NC
1. The Dagwood sandwich is an enjoyable sandwich that we once bought from Homeslice Pizza Restaurant and shared.
2. The Dagwood Sandwich is offered in 8 inch or 12 inch sizes.
3. We requested for it to be made on white bread but other breads or wraps are also available as options.
4. The Dagwood sandwich has cheese, meats including turkey and ham, lettuce, tomato, onion, vinegar (and oil upon request).
5. The Dagwood sandwich offers a strong vinegar flavor that is often great on sandwiches.
The Dagwood sandwich tastes so good!
Other food items offered at Homeslice Pizza Restaurant
Homeslice Pizza Restaurant also offers Family Specials with pizza and chicken wings such as:
- a 17 inch one topping pizza pie and 20 chicken wings in flavors such as garlic parmesan (the flavor that I personally would be most interested in getting if I ordered some) for $29.50.
We have never ordered a Family Special from Homeslice Pizza Restaurant before.
I have not tried the chicken wings from Homeslice Pizza yet but probably will soon!
A summary of some things about Homeslice Pizza Restaurant
- Homeslice Pizza Restaurant interior has very colorful walls, orange in fact.
- There is a narrow restaurant interior that is more rectangular shaped than square shaped & the restrooms are a straight walk back at the rear of the restaurant.
- Homeslice Pizza Restaurant is immediately next door to a well loved neighborhood bakery (Amoroso's bakery) and is within the same parking lot as a CVS pharmacy.
- Homeslice Pizza Restaurant has great tasting food, especially the pizza balls and the Dagwood sandwich!
Homeslice Pizza Restaurant in Greensboro, North Carolina
© 2020 Nyesha Pagnou MPH