Pork Humba: How to cook?
How to Cook Pork Humba
We love cooking and our favorite dish is our Pork Humba which is occasionally served whenever there are Filipino parties or small gatherings. I will reveal my secret recipe for this special food, Pork Humba.
1/2 kilo of pork chopped in cubes
Tools for cooking:
1. Put all at once the salt (1 teaspoon), a pinch of pepper, chopped garlic, banana blossom, 1/4 cup lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon of black beans and the pork cut in cubes in a bowl.
2. Mixed them well together using your clean hands.
3. Place on a pressure cooker and cook it for about 20 mins.
4. After 20 minutes, transfer it into a frying pan and cook again and let it simmer until no more water is seen on the pan.
5. Ready to serve. Best serve while it's hot.
Serves 3-6 person.
I hope you have cooked it deliciously well using our recipe. Please enjoy the meal.