- Food and Cooking»
- Beverage Recipes
Happy New Year Champagne Punch | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
With the New Year Parties right around the corner; here is an easy New Years Punch recipe from The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book, which has a special twist for your party friends with a sweet tooth, and is sure to be talked about well into the New Year as a unique and tasty addition to your party. Do Enjoy!
1 Can (6oz) Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
1 Btl (750 ml) Champagne, chilled
2 ¾ Cup Unsweetened Pineapple Juice
2 Cup Chilled Club Soda
1 ½ Cup dry white wine, chilled
2 Cup Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a large bowl prepare the lemonade according to package directions; add Champagne, Pineapple juice, Club Soda, and Wine. Mix lightly
- Top with scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream and stir gently just before serving.
Yield 32 – 4 oz Servings
- Red – Substitute Cherry Kool-Aid for lemonade but use more club soda and Peppermint Schnapps instead of water (half and half), Pink Champagne, and a Red Wine for white; use Cherry Ice Cream, (this one has a real kick!)
- Green – make as original recipe but use half Vodka when you mix the lemonade, and prepare three dozen green Jello Shooters and use them and pistachio Ice cream, for the toppings. ( a hangover waiting to happen).
All in all a great way to add to the fun. Always, always have a designated driver, and drink responsibly. If the party is at your house take everyone’s car keys on entry (and make sure it’s the designated driver that holds them) and have a crash space for your friends. Even Better take a cab to and from the party, splurge a little after all it’s New Years!
- The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book, was first published in September 1988 by my Father Mel Ellis, from recipes that literally were in the cupboard drawer that had been collected over the years by my Mom,...
- How to Make a Salmon Sandwich Spread | The Cupboard Drawer Recipe Book
Here is a great Salmon Spread recipe from The Cupboard Drawer. Folks who know me know Im not a big fish lover or sandwich spread lover in general, (give me Salami and Cheese please), but I know many,...