Happy Wife Happy Life Cook Book - Cheddar Spinach Crab Meat Omlette
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 25 min
Yields: 1 omelette can feed two
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup lump crab meat
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 tbs and 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt, pepper, smoked paprica, to taste
- Place 1 tbs olive oil into omelette pan and turn up heat to med.
- Place spinach into heated oil and turn constantly until spinach is reduced (limp). Remove from oil and set aside. Pour remaining oil into pan.
- Crack eggs into bowl and whisk together with water. Pour mixture slowing into omelette pan.
- As egg cooks, use spatula to lift edges. Lift pan slightly to let liquid egg run to the bottom of pan. When there is no more liquid, flip omelette to other side.
- Place spinach crab meat and cheese in center of omelette and roll up edges. Heat 5 minutes to let cheese melt. Remove from heat.
- Garnish omelette with raw spinach leaves, top with sour cream and sprinkle on salt pepper and smoked paprika to taste. Bon Appetite!!