- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Hawaiian Ham (Orange Pineapple Ham)
This ham is quick and easy and tastes amazing. It not only incorporates the taste of a traditional baked ham but adds the tasty blend of orange and pineapple. This recipe is quick and simple and does not require basting or all day cooking. Hawaiian ham is excellent served with yam patties or sweet potato souffle and veggies. Also goes well with sweet Hawaiian rolls. Leftover ham makes amazing sandwiches too.
- 2-3 lb. boneless sliced ham or spiral cut ham, fully cooked
- 1 large can pineapple, sliced or chunks, do not drain
- 1 can frozen orange-pineapple juice, slightly thawed
- 1 small jar marrachino cherries, drained
- Place the fully cooked ham in a baking bag.
- Cover the ham with pineapple, juice and all.
- Add the drained jar of cherries.
- Cover the ham and the fruit with the frozen orange-pineapple juice.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 to 45 minutes until warmed fully.