Healthy Cooking with GreenPan Cookware
Looking for high quality cookware that is specially designed to help you cook healthy meals? The new GreenPan collection is the first non-stick cookware developed using Thermolontechnology. This high quality cookware is designed to provide exceptional performance in the kitchen with environmentally responsible manufacturing processes.
Features of GreenPan Cookware
If you're looking for high quality cookware for your kitchen, you don't need to look any further than GreenPan cookware. A few of the many benefits of this cookware line include:
- Scratch Resistant: The surface of your GreenPan cookware won't break or wear down with use. The nonstick surface won't flake or crack off, so it'll stay in the cookware where it belongs.
- Heat Safe: You can use your GreenPan cookware in the oven and on the stovetop. Pots and pans can be used with temperatures up to 850 degrees Fahrenheit. The tempered glass lids can be used in the oven at temperatures of up to 420 degrees.
- Heat Conductivity: You won't have to worry about food that cooks unevenly any more, because heat is conducted evenly over the surface and through the walls of each pot and pan during cooking.
- Non-stick Release Power: You'll enjoy the benefits of non-stick cooking for as long as you have your GreenPan cookware. Because the surface doesn't break or wear down with use, you'll never have to worry about having to add oils or fats to your recipes.
- Lightweight and Durable: GreenPan cookware is lightweight for easy handling and storage, yet has the durability needed to meet your meal preparation needs for years to come.
- Dishwasher Safe: You won't have to soak and scrub your pots and pans by hand when you switch to GreenPan because they are dishwasher safe.
The GreenPan Product Line:
GreenPan cookware pieces are available in sets and individually. The collection includes:
- 8 inch Fry Pan (tempered glass lid available)
- 11 inch round Grill Pan (tempered glass lid available)
- 11 inch Fry Pan
- 11 inch Steamer Insert
- 12 inch Fry Pan
- 3 piece Wok Set
Environmental Benefits of Thermolon Technology
The development of Thermolon technology is a revolutionary development in non-stick cooking technology because it can be used to manufacture nonstick cookware without Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA), resulting in pots and pans that are free from polytetrafluorethylene (PTFE).
Since nonstick cookware was first developed in the 1930s, the manufacturing process has included PFOA and PTFE has been present in the resulting products. As the result of environmental concerns associated with the presence of PFTE in the environment, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) implemented the PFOA Stewardship Program. Under this program, manufacturers are voluntarily agreeing to work toward eliminating the use of PFOA in manufacturing by the year 2015.