- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Healthy choice- Green Sprout Dosa (Pancake)
Star it, if you like it.
If you love Dosa, you must try this:)
Dosa- i'm sure no one can just have one. I tried this receipe as everyone in my family was quite health concisious yet wanted to have something yummy, less oily and healthy. I love to try varieties with sprouts be it in form of gravy, or dry curry, patties or pancakes. I tried this yummy dosa , you can say pancake too by adding bit of veggies and lots of love. You can have it as for healthy start of day as breakfast or evening snacks. Choice is yours. :)
Yum Yum Yummy:)
- 250gm Green Moong (sprout), Soaked Overnight or 5-6 hours soak
- 1tbsp Ginger, Chopped
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2-3 Green Chillies, Chopped
- 1 small cup Peanuts, Soaked 1/2 hr
- 1 small cup Rice, Soaked 1/2hr
- 1 tbsp Corrieander Leaves, Chopped
- Salt To taste
- 1 cup Oil, To preapre dosa/pancake
Ready to prepare
- Wash and soak the Green Moong or sprouts over night if you want for breakfast or for evening soak atleast 5 to 6 hrs. Same soak rice and peanuts for half an hour.
- Put all the above mentioned ingredients except onions in a mixer blender and grind it but make sure it should not be very fine paste. Add little water to make it batter consistency.
- Add chopped onions and mix it well. Onion will enhance the flavour.
- Place the Pancake Pan or Dosa Tawa on gas. Once it heated up spread little oil.
- Spread Dosa/pancake batter and roll the spread in round shape.
- Put little bit oil on sides of dosa/pancake. Once it cook turn other side and cook for few min.
- Once it done, remove and serve hot with your favourite dips. In this i've used Corrieander coconut Chutney as dip. Ready to slurpp.
Eat it Right
|Serving size: 100gm|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Carbohydrates 62 g||21%|
|Fiber 15 g||60%|
|Protein 25 g||50%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|