How to Boost Energy from Healthy Smoothie Recipes with Malunggay or Moringa Leaves
Energy Boost and Healthy Smoothie
Get Energy from Healthy Foods
How to get energy? How to increase Energy? Energy foods- that for sure will give you energy. Eat healthy. Healthy recipes and food plans are essential. Take time to energize yourself as the sun comes up.
This quick easy recipe is a feel-good all natural healthy smoothie that will supercharge your whole body, a mood help especially before doing workouts or before breakfast. Our easy recipe is a fusion of fruits (oranges, banana), vegetable (malunggay) , and honey . . . a perfect combination to start and perk up any day feeling so much lighter and alive.
- 1 pc medium-size whole orange, seedless variety
- 1 pc banana, ripe and sweet
- 1-2 stalk malunggay (moringa) leaves, fresh
- 1/2 ripe mango, (optional)
- 2 tbsp honey, preferably organic
- 1 cup mineral water, ice cold
- Combine peeled whole orange, banana, malunggay, organic honey and cold water in a blender
- Blend for about one to two minutes depending on preferred consistency
- Serve in a tall glass. For blood sugar and/or weight management drink daily preferably before breakfast.
- For better health results drink an extra one glass of water immediately after taking the smoothie. Drink at least 8 glasses or more of water all day.
|Serving size: 200 ml glass|
|Calories from Fat||9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 1 g||2%|
|Saturated fat 0 g|
|Carbohydrates 42 g||14%|
|Sugar 14 g|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 1 g||2%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Fresh orange is a very good source of vitamin C (energy booster, strengthens teeth and bones), dietaryfiber (about 3g); very low in saturated fat, cholesterol and sodium. It is also a good source of vitamin B1(anti-stress and anti-beriberi), B12 or folic acid for cell repair and maintenance; and potassium to normalize blood pressure, avoid stroke, increase metabolism, among others.
Banana is a super energy booster food because of its high carbohydrate content. It is rich in fiber thathelps regulate bowel movements. Its high in potassium greatly helps lower high blood pressure and carries oxygen to the brain.
Malunggay is a natural reservoir of nutritional value as it contains Vit C (7 times with that of orange), Vit A (four times with that in carrots), Calcium (four times with that in milk), Potassium (three times with that in a banana), and Protein (two times with that in milk) and many more. It increases energy, strengthens the immune system, manages diabetes sugar levels, helps lower cholesterol levels and helps lower blood pressure. It is also anti infections, anti cancer, anti inflammatory, and it increases the flow of milk for lactating mothers.
Honey is a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and vitamin C. It energizes the body, naturally builds the immune system, prevents cancer and aids in healing certain ailments.