Chow Mein - Cabbage Salad Recipe With Teriyaki Beef Flavored Noodles - Almonds, Sunflower Seeds & Flax Seeds
Cabbage Salad photo
Cabbage-Spinach-Carrots-Radish Vegetable photosClick thumbnail to view full-size
Cabbage Salad Recipe
Eating Healthy Try this Wonderful Cabbage Salad
A great source of vitamins, and fiber.
Here is one of my favorite recipes, and I have included the Health Benefits for the following ingredients.
Studies have proven that eating a diet rich in fiber can lower cholesterol, and prevent some cancers.
This recipe is rich in antioxidants, which allows the body to eliminate chemicals and regulates intestinal health. Promotes cardiovascular heath and lowers cholesterol.
- 1/2 Green Cabbage, Chopped
- 1/2 Red Cabbage, Chopped
- 1 cup Radishes, Sliced
- 1 bag Baby Spinach
- 2 cups Carrotts, Sliced
- 2/3 cup Almonds, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Roasted Sunflower Seeds
- 3 Tbsp Flax Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vineger
- 1 tsp Salt and Peper
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pkg Chow Mein Teriyaki Beef Flavored, Crushed
Almonds Flaxseed Sunflower SeedsClick thumbnail to view full-size
- Crush the noodles from the Chow Mein, (set the spice package aside). In large bowl, combine noodles, chopped cabbage, radishes, spinach, carrots, almonds, sunflower seeds, flax seed and mix well. In a small bowl, combine the chow Mein spice package, sugar, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Stir and pour over the cabbage mixture, mix well and chill for one hour.
Rate this Cabbage Salad
What is important to you about recipes and cooking
What is most important to you
© 2010 Brigitte Thompson