- Food and Cooking
Home Made Cheese Sauce
Quick and Easy to Prepare
Here's and easy way to goet a dip in your favorite chips and other thing you consider to put cheese on it
· 1 cup of milk (any kind will do)
· 2 tbsp Butter or margarine
· 7-10 Slices of Kraft singles thick cut cheese slices (pre open it to make it easier)
· 1 tsp Black pepper
· 1 tsp Chilli powder
· Heat up a saucepan on medium heat and add the butter/margarine
· Pour the milk on the pan and wait for it to simmer
· Now put the cheese slices one by one by letting it melt and stirring constantly at the same time. This is where the pre opening the cheese packaging is handy by having one hand stirring and the other one adding
· Add the spices and continue mixing the sauce till it gets slightly thicken
· Then serve to a bowl or a dip container and let it cool for a while. As it cools it will get thicker.
Enjoy ^_^ with your favourite chips no preservatives all ingredients that you can find in your own home.