Home Made Cake With Biscuits
- Leftover biscuits
- Baking powder and soda
- Vanilla essence
- Cocoa powder
- Nutella cream
- Crush the leftover biscuits in a bowl. Add milk into it and mix well.
- Take 2 tablespoons of ghee, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, one pinch of soda, vanilla essence, cocoa powder and crushed almonds in a small bowl.
- Mix the two bowls of batter in a large bowl.
- Take a cooker, apply some oil in it and place parchment paper.
- Pour the creamy batter into it, and cook for 15 minutes. Your cake is almost ready.
- Place the cake on a plate and apply nutella cream on it.
- Slice the pieces and enjoy the delicious cake.