Homemade Simple Eggless Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Eggless Chocolate Cookies
Chocolate cookies are a favorite with most of us. They are pretty simple to make and very delicious. You can make them healthier by adding some dark chocolate chips. Dark chocolate provides several health benefits if consumed in moderation. Here is my article about some of these health benefits of dark chocolate.
This is a simple eggless chocolate cookies recipe. Try making these crisp and yummy cookies and leave your feedback in the comments.
You can watch the making of these eggless chocolate cookies in my recipe video below.
- 100 grams maida/all purpose flour
- 100 grams soft, salted butter
- 100 grams powdered sugar, or granulated sugar if you so prefer
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips, optional
- Sift the maida, baking powder, and cocoa powder and mix to combine well
- Whisk the butter till smooth then add the powdered sugar and cream the mixture till light and fluffy, about 5-7 minutes
- Add the vanilla essence and mix
- Add the dry mixture and mix to combine
- Add as much milk as necessary and mix to make a medium soft dough. We used 1 tbsp of milk. If adding chocolate chips add them now and stir to disperse
- Keep the oven for preheating at 200 deg C for 10 minutes
- Make medium sized balls from the dough, flatten each to about 1/2 inch thick and place in a baking tray
- Bake at 180 deg C for 18-20 minutes till the top of the cookies turns crisp
- Remove and cool completely then store in an airtight box