Homemade Three Ingredient Healthy Pancakes
You Won't Believe It Until You Taste It!
Put Those Flours Back In The Pantry! You Won't Need That
What's For Breakfast?
When it comes to looking for something good, healthy, and quick; getting all three elements can make us feel more out of touch and disappointed when we can't have what we want. As if we are fully awake enough to try and figure out what's for breakfast today.
Have you ever thought about having pancakes without any flour, preservatives, or any of those other pesky ingredients we strive so hard to stay away from? If you have, now you can have your cake and eat it too so what's not to love? In addition to eating your cake the health benefits will give what you need to power through your morning as one of the benefits to this healthy food is that it gives you energy. Now who doesn't need a little more energy in the mornings?
The few simple Ingredients are an easy prep that will make getting through to the finish line is a breeze. All you need is five minutes. (maybe ten depending on how awake you are.) Boom you have knocked your daily routine down by thirty minutes and have given yourself a little more time to help the kid find that one missing shoe.
I for one know the morning routine of the hussle and bussle just getting them up, dressed, off to school for a productive day. All this is a chore, but you can make breakfast a little bit less of one. So let's get your started.
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana, large and sliced
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Canola Oil
- Crack the eggs in a bowl with or without the yolk
- Sprinkle in the cinnamon
- Mash the banana into the same bowl until fully mashed (use a fork)
- Once the bananas are fully mashed begin to mix all the ingredients until you have a batter.
- Heat your oil on low in a nonstick skillet or oiled grilled
- Pour batter into oil the size of the pancake you want
- Wait until the bottom is completely done then flip
- Once done, remove from skillet
- Enjoy! Top as you wish. Do taste before you top it off with your berries, whip cream, syrup, nuts, or what ever it is you use. Depending on how you like your sweat. Remember bananas are already a little sweet.
Why Is This Recipe Good For You?
Let's start with bananas
Bananas have many benefits to your health. In fact the list is so long I'm just going name a few.
- Prevents anemia
- Regulates bowel movement
- Reduces depression & reduces anxiety
- Lowers risk of heart disease
- Helps circulation
- Helps maintain regular heartbeat
- Aids in oxygen delivery to the brain
- Relieves menstrual problems
- Boosts eye and bone health
Cures kidney disorders
Now For The Banana Peel
- It treats acne
- whitens teeth
- Heals psoriasis
Soothes sunburn amongst other benefits.
Who said you had to let the peel go to waste. There is so much more you can use the banana peels for that would make you question why haven't you known this already.
The things you can do for your beauty alone with just one banana peel. Who knew?
Does Cinnamon Have Health Benefits Too?
The Benefits of Cinnamon
The answer to that question is yes and here's some things you can appreciate.
- Lowers cholesterol
- Antioxidant packed
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Aids in strong bones
- Good source of fiber
- Helps process fatty foods
- Relieves pain
- Anti clotting
Aids in weight loss
Those are just a few benefits of cinnamon. So you can have your healthy breakfast and head out the door knowing you took steps in taking care of yourself.
Is There an Instructional Video?
Yes, I am one the few people who realize that some people would rather have a video creating the recipe or both the written formation accompanied by a video. Sometimes actually seeing the video can give you a greater idea of what something should actually look like during the process. So I have included this for you below.
Three Ingredient Healthy Pancakes
Did You Enjoy The Extra Benefits Information
The Added Video
Did You Enjoy The Added Video?
How Did You Like This Recipe
© 2019 Derloris